Netgear Orbi RBS40V Setup
Enhance your Orbi WiFi coverage with its high performance. It comes with the Amazon Alexa feature, and therefore you can command your device with Alexa’s voice. The Orbi RBS40V Setup router gives you a great gaming experience. Besides, enjoy HD stream video, online games, and other activities without any dead zone. Even the Linksys RBS40V wireless router Setup is simple.
Configuration steps for your Orbi RBS40V router:
- Foremost, turn off your modem.
- Open up the Orbi RBS40V router.
- Place the router at the center of your home.
- Turn on your Orbi router and modem.
- Wait till the LED light of the router become solid white color.
Steps to configure Orbi AC2200 Satellite:
- Put your Netgear Orbi RBS40v satellite at center of your home.
- Plug your power adapter to the power supply.
- Then, wait till the power adapter light turns into the white light.
- Press the Orbi satellite sync button.
Once you are done setting up your Orbi, it’s time to complete the RBS40V setup process. To do so, log into the Orbi web admin interface. Follow the steps:
- Launch any preferred internet browser on your device.
- Navigate to the Orbi Setup web page.
- Mention the default Orbi Login details.
- Tap on the SIGN IN option.
- You will see the Orbi admin web screen here.
- Hereafter, follow the on-screen steps to Setup your Orbi RBS40V router.
- Press the Save option.
- Finally, you logged in to your Orbi RBS40V router.
Orbi RBS40V Setup Methods
Netgear Orbi RBS40V Wired Setup Connect your home WiFi router to your Orbi RBS40V with the help of an Ethernet cable and follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Ensure that your Netgear Orbi RBS40V router is well connected to the power supply.
- Turn on your computer.
- Now, try to connect the Orbi RBS40V router to your home wireless router.
- A confirmation message will pop up on your desktop’s screen, stating that you are connected to the LAN network.
- So, here you are done with the Orbi RBS40V wired setup.
Orbi RBS40V Wireless Setup
- First of all, make sure that both the Orbi router and Orbi satellite are powered up and successfully synced to each other.
- Turn on your computer and check the wireless networks’ list.
- Find Orbi RBS40V network name from the available wireless networks’ list and try to connect to it.
- Enter the default Orbi login credentials.
- So, here you have completed the Orbi wireless setup process.
Orbi RBS40V Setup Troubleshooting Issues
While setting up your Orbi CB40, you might end up having the following setup issues:
- Orbilogin page doesn’t work
- Can’t access orbilogin
- orbilogin not secure
- orbilogin not working
If so, go through the below-listed troubleshooting steps to fix the setup issue:
- Try a different web browser.
- Check if the cables are well connected to the ports.
- Check the connection between your home modem and Orbi.
- Use the default Orbi IP address to access the Orbi login web page.
- Also, clean all the cache, cookies, junk files, and stored history from your web browser.
- Check if your Orbi RBS40V satellite are receiving proper power supply.
If you are facing any issues then please contact us, and we will be happy to help you.