Netgear Orbi RBR20 Setup
Live Chat with our experts & get real-time answers to all your queries.
Tap below to discuss your Orbi issues with our experts and get the solution.
Orbi RBR20 router gives a secure and fast WiFi network to your home. Its high-performance covers your home up to 2000 square feet with high-speed WiFi coverage. Even the Netgear RBR20 setup is easy. Even the Netgear RBR20 setup is easy. Once you correctly setup your router, you can enjoy online gaming, HD streaming videos, and other activities of your home. In this article, we are giving a complete process for the Orbi RBR20 Setup.
Netgear Orbi RBR20
Configuration steps for Orbi RBR20 router:
- First of all, turn off your home modem.
- Unplug your existing home wireless router.
- Now, replace your home router with the Orbi RBR20.
- Power on both your home modem and Orbi router.
- Wait until the power LED turns into a solid white color.
Configuration steps for your Orbi RBR20 Satellite:
- Choose a central location for your Orbi RBR20 satellite and place it.
- Power up your Orbi RBR20 satellite by plugging the power adapter into an electric power outlet.
- Wait, until the power LED light shows a white light.
- Now, press the sync button, available on the back of your Orbi RBR20 satellite, and let the sync process take place.
Netgear Orbi RBR20 Setup Methods
Netgear Orbi RBR20 Wired Setup
Connect your home WiFi router to your Orbi RBR20 with the help of an Ethernet cable and follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Ensure that your Netgear Orbi RBR20 AC2200 router is well connected to the power supply.
- Turn on your computer.
- Now, try to connect the Orbi RBR20 router to your home wireless router.
- A confirmation message will pop up on your desktop’s screen, stating that you are connected to the LAN network.
- So, here you are done with the Orbi RBR20 wired setup.
Netgear Orbi RBR20 Wireless Setup
- First of all, make sure that both the Orbi router and Orbi satellite are powered up and successfully synced to each other.
- Turn on your computer and check the wireless networks’ list.
- Find Orbi RBR20’s network name from the available wireless networks’ list and try to connect to it.
- Enter the default Orbi login credentials.
- So, here you have completed the Orbi AC2200 RBR20 wireless setup process.
Netgear Orbi RBR20 Setup
While setting up your Orbi CB40, you might end up having the following setup issues:
- Orbilogin page doesn’t work
- Can’t access orbilogin
- orbilogin not secure
- orbilogin not working
If so, go through the below-listed troubleshooting steps to fix the setup issue:
- Try a different web browser.
- Check if the cables are well connected to the ports.
- Check the connection between your home modem and Orbi.
- Use the default Orbi IP address to access the Orbi login web page.
- Also, clean all the cache, cookies, junk files, and stored history from your web browser.
- Check if your Orbi AC2200 router and Orbi CBR40 satellite are receiving proper power supply.